The graduate nurse evidences leadership as seen in the four domains: the profession of nursing, clinical practice arena, health policy arena, and systems level. In order to complete this assignment, complete the short eighteen-question quiz (this takes approximately five minutes) about your leadership style at
Cherry, K. (2016). What’s Your Leadership Style? Learn more about your
strengths and weaknesses as a leader. Retrieved from
In a 3- to 5-page paper (excluding the title page, references and appendices), you will address the following criteria:
- Report your findings from the quiz:
- What kind of leader were you?
- How does this fit into your beliefs about your leadership style?
- Examine the attributes of leadership that may be needed for graduate level nurses.
- Analyze your personal leadership attributes you feel you have that will help you in your graduate nursing role. Also discuss those attributes that you feel you may need to develop in your graduate nursing role.
Finish with a quotation from a library article related to leadership in an advanced nursing role. Look in some of the known leadership journals like The Journal of Nursing Scholarship or Nursing Leadership Forum or the American Journal of Nursing, Journal of Nursing Administration, Nursing Administration Quarterly, Nursing Management or Health Care Management Review (found in the South University Online Library).
Name your document: SU_NSG5000_W2A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
I want to add I am not a big leader. I like to perform my job in the right way and encouraged others to do the same. I feel that I need to develop more leadership. It is pretty important APA style in tittle page, Abstract pages and References page. All pages should be numerically marked at right upper corner, double space…