- Assessment Instructions
This assessment has two parts, Part A and Part B. Please complete both parts in one document.
Consider an intelligence test you once took, and address the following questions. The following questions are the required headings; do not incorporate the questions into the content of the answers.
1. Do you think the test was a fair assessment of intelligence?
2. Which questions do you feel most accurately gauged “intelligence?” Which did you find bothersome? 3. What did you learn about yourself from the test?
4. What factors might confuse the definition of intelligence? Could intelligence tests be biased? Explain.
Address the following questions, using the Capella library to find relevant sources and to add depth to your answers. The following questions are the required headings; do not incorporate the questions into the content of the answers.
1. What careers other than psychology would benefit from a foundational knowledge of biological psychology? 2. What are the practical applications of biological psychology?
3. How will you apply what you have learned in this course to your life?
- Written Communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA Formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman, 12-point font, and double spaced. Use Microsoft Word to complete theassessment.
- Length: Write a minimum of 3 pages, excluding the title page and reference page (150–300 words per question).