Given the following sample database diagram, do the following:
- Create the needed tables in the SQL server environment (just tables, no relationships yet).
- Use integer (INT) data types for all ID columns.
- Hire_Date, Start_Date, and End_Date should all be DATE data types.
- Salary and Commission_Pct should be DECIMAL data types.
- All other data types should be VARCHAR.
- In addition, create 3 additional tables that could be consistent in a database for a human resources (HR) application, including an appropriate table name and appropriate columns.
- Create and submit a screenshot of your database diagram based on the tables, and generate the data definition language (DDL) for each table.
- Submit a consolidated Word document with the screenshot and the DDL for all tables (text only, no screenshots).