This is for posted Psychology Expert…unless denied at which time I will make the assignment available to whoever completes the assignemnt
Using Assignment 1, create a 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Present the findings using presentation software of your choice.
- Include a title slide and references section (references section must be in APA format). Note: These two (2) slides are not part of the ten (10) slide requirement.
- Develop a creative and appealing presentation for a professional audience, using two to three (2-3) colors, two to three (2-3) fonts, and two to three (2-3) other visuals.
- Provide coherent, clear, organized, and substantive content that can be easily understood by the audience.
- Provide detailed speaker notes for each slide. Note: The speaker notes should be formally written. In other words, correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation are expected.
- Summarize three (3) critical main points of the Assignment 1 topic paper. Note: Elaborate on the main points in additional slides as necessary.
- Conclude your presentation with both a summary of the facts and your opinion of where future beneficial research on your chosen topic will lead.
Note: A sample student-produced example is located in the Student Center of the course shell under Additional Resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- References must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover slide containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover slide and the reference slide are not included in the required assignment presentation length.
Directions for submitting your presentation: