Capstone Project: Evaluation and Dissemination Plan
* The Capstone Project is designed to be completed in sections. This is part three of the assignment. Revise your Change Proposal and Implementation Draft, using feedback from your instructor, and attach it to your paper. Add any necessary transitions to bridge the sections of the paper.
Review your Logic Model, Change Proposal, and Initiation Plan. Describe in detail how the overall Change Plan will be evaluated and the resources needed to evaluate the project. Discuss the evaluation process in relationship to the projected outcomes.
Create a dissemination plan. Explain how the outcome of the project will be disseminated externally (outside the setting to health care community) and internally (unit or hospital where the change process has taken place). A detailed plan answer includes who, what, where, how, and when?
** This assignment requires that you support your position by referencing at LEAST THREE TO FIVE SCHOLARLY RESOURCES. AT LEAST TWO OF YOUR SUPPORTING REFERENCES MUST BE FROM PEER-REVIEWED RESOURCES.
*** Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
**** You will be graded on:
1. Description of Evaluation Plan, Including Evaluation Methods, Variables to Be Assessed, and Projected Outcomes: Plan explains how the effectiveness of the change plan will be evaluated and provides a tool for measuring the success of the change if implemented. Plan supports strategy for evaluation by providing evidence through the referencing of relevant readings and relating prior knowledge and experience obtained throughout the program of study.
2. Summary of Plan for Disseminating Proposal (Who, What, Where, When): Plan identifies which stakeholders will be required to review the proposal and how the proposal will be presented to all stakeholders. Plan supports strategy for disseminating proposal by providing evidence through the referencing of relevant readings and relating prior knowledge and experience obtained throughout the program of study.
3. Research Sources (Sources are appropriate, relevant, etc. Also, sources meet assignment quantity and type specifications, including evidence-based resources.): Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner.
4. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner.
5. Title Page and Research Documentation (In-text citations for paraphrasing and direct quotes, and reference page listing and formatting, as appropriate to assignment and style, and meeting assignment requirements.): Title page is complete. All requested sections are included. Reference section includes correctly cited sources. In-text citations are included and correctly cited.