https://topnursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/top-logo2.png 0 0 Joseph https://topnursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/top-logo2.png Joseph2020-08-05 13:55:572020-08-05 13:55:57Organization and unit mission, vision and values; shared governance
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Organization and unit mission, vision and values; shared governance
You will discuss your organizations mission, vision, values, and stated goals of the organization and then answer questions 1-6 on the overview section of the assignment instructions.
- Describe the nursing mission or philosophy in your organization.
- Describe the nursing mission or philosophy on your unit. Is the mission or philosophy consistent with those of the larger organization? Describe the similarities and differences.
- Describe your individual role in meeting your unit’s or department’s mission or goals.
- Describe the structure of the nursing department. Is it a centralized or decentralized model? Support your answer with rationale.
- Cite a minimum of two pros and two cons of the organization’s nursing model.
- Use your analysis to describe ways in which nursing could strengthen the mission and vision and organizational structure of nursing. Include at least two examples.
Paper must be at least 600 words
APA format with at least 3 peer reviewed references
hospital website is lmhealth.org for