IN A STUDY ON THE EFFECT OF REINFORCEMENT ON LEARNING FROM A COMPANY ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM, TWO EXPERIMENTAL TREATMENTS ARE PLANNED:
REINFORCEMENT GIVEN AFTER EVERY LEARNING MODULE, OR REINFORCEMENT GIVEN AFTER EVERY TWO LEARNING MODULES. REINFORCEMENT IS ACCOMPLISHED WITH THE ADDITION OF MORE EXAMPLES. WHICH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CONTROL GROUPS WOULD SERVE BEST IN THIS STUDY?
Exam set 1
1) Which of the following measures of central location is affected most by extreme values?
2) Which level of measurement is required for the median?
3) Which level of measurement is required for the mode?
4) In a set of observations, which measure of central tendency reports the value that occurs most often?
5) The weighted mean is a special case of what?
6) A sample of 5 companies were examined for changes in their relative market share. The results showed the following increases and decreases: –5, 10, 10, 5, –10.
7) The difference between the sample mean and the population mean is called the
8) A local trade union consists of plumbers and electricians. Classified according to rank:
Apprentice Journeyman Master Total
Plumbers 25 20 30 75
Electricians 15 40 20 75
40 60 50
A member of the union is selected at random. Given that the person selected is an electrician, what is the probability that the person is a master?
9) Suppose a population consisted of 20 items. How many different samples of n = 3 are possible?
10) The mean and the variance are equal in
11) In the 1936 Presidential Election Franklin D. Roosevelt defeated Alfred E. Landon in a landslide vote. A Landon victory had been predicted by the Literary Digest, a magazine that ran the oldest, largest, and most widely publicized of the polls at the time. The Digest’s final prediction was based on 10 million sample ballots mailed to prospective voters, and 2.3 million were returned. The sample of voters was drawn from lists of automobile and telephone owners. Despite the massive size of this sample, it failed to predict a Roosevelt victory, being off the mark by 19 percentage points. The Digest was wrong because
The post IN A STUDY ON THE EFFECT OF REINFORCEMENT ON LEARNING FROM A COMPANY ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM, TWO EXPERIMENTAL TREATMENTS ARE PLANNED: appeared first on nursing term paper.