Please read the attachtments. They are what I learned this week. They are not long. The reflection asks you to write about what you learned and how you will use it to change your life and career. Read ahead for the full instructions.
How to Write a ReflectionWriting a reflection is multifaceted. The writer needs to do so much before writing, and in the moment of the writing (and editing), the author must stay on track to his/her focus while giving plenty of detail for the reader to FEEL the message. Itâ€™s as much about thinking and thinking about thinking as it is to feeling.
Reflection is a combination of cognition, emotion, and body sensations. Here is an approach to help you reflect well. Not only will you learn the information, but the process of reflection actually boosts the brainâ€™s ability to make decisions.
1. Using a quiet mind and a quiet environment, be quiet and listen to your houghts. Reflection is quiet.
2. Step One is Critical Thinking: Ask questions likeâ€¦
- What did I learn that I expected? What did I learn that I didnâ€™t expect?
- How am I changed?
- What will I do with this information?
- How will I influence others with this information?
3. Step Two: Examine your own thinking. How was I thinking that? What was I thinking? Why? What were my biases, assumptions, etc?
4. Step Four (We skip gathering information.): After confidence to your learning based on the content covered, decide a writing core â€“ a focus.
5. Write in first person. Write with depth â€“ no surface only comments. Write with specificity. What exactly did you learn and what will you do with that new you?
Activity: Reflection Writing
The purpose of this assignment is for you to report on your learning to your instructor.
Task: You are to write a 200 word memo to your instructor in memo format.
Detail on an aspect(s) of the unit that personally affected you. It is a reflection. The question you are answering is ‘How does thinking show up in expression? What has changed your thinking and how will you use it in your career and in your life?”
Your reflective writings are to be a beautifully-written fully-thought-out organized message to your audience. You are to use memo format.
At itâ€™s very minimum, it is to be three paragraphs â€“ an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Be sure you use business writing style!
It is to be attractive on the page as well.
https://topnursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/top-logo2.png 0 0 Joseph https://topnursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/top-logo2.png Joseph2021-03-27 02:09:422021-03-27 02:09:42FOR HENRY Write 200 word memo. Detail an aspect of the readings that affected you.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!