HIS HAS TO DO WITH THE ONGOING RESEARCH PROJECT…..
Having reviewed data collection, analysis, and reporting procedures, revisit the types of methods used in your work or research specific to your practice and discuss effectiveness. Include insights and perspectives regarding the delivery or collection of instruments, the analysis, presentation of the results, and interpretation. Are there any issues or concerns? Discuss threats to validity and researcher bias. How can threats to validity and researcher bias be addressed?
Using the your school Online Library; find two peer-reviewed journal articles on brain modularity, with a focus on visual sensation and perception. In your synopsis, you will include:
- A summary of each of the journal articles
- The main points discussed in each of the journal articles and how they relate to the week’s course and text readings
- Your thoughts and perspectives regarding the concepts covered in each of the journal articles
- Name your document: SU_PSY3400_W2_Project_LastName_FirstInitial
- Submit your report in a Microsoft Word document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Using APA format, cite sources appropriately throughout your assignment, and reference on a separate page.