Complete bibliography and complete final project
Submit a Bibliography- This should be in a separate paper before you start the essay please complete the bibliography first. The sources that you use in the bibliography should be added into the final project references.
Review the requirements for the Portfolio Project. Prepare and submit a bibliography of research sources that you plan to use for the Portfolio Project. The bibliography should consist of at least 10 credible reference sources, including at least two peer-reviewed articles. The bibliography entries must be formatted per the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
This submission is worth 25 points of your Portfolio Project, which is due in Module 8 final project.. Additionally, you will be expected to account for the instructor’s feedback in the final version of the Portfolio Project assignment.
Business Plan Presentation for Large Hospital- Final project 325 points.
For this project, you are to assess an existing service line or program (such as a diabetes management program, comprehensive oncology center, etc.) for a real healthcare organization (you may select a hospital, large medical group, nursing home, or an ambulatory care facility) in your community. For the purpose of the assignment, assume that you are the Director of Strategic Planning for this organization and the CEO has assigned you the responsibility for assessing where the program is in its life cycle, and whether the organization should expand the program, continue the current strategy and maintain the program as is, or close the program. The summary of your assessment will be presented to the Board of Directors.
Your presentation should be organized according to the following structure and must contain the following elements:
- A brief description of the current program.
- Alignment with the organization’s mission, vision and goals that support the project.
The presentation must meet the following requirements:
- 10-15 slides in length (excluding title and reference slides).
- Be submitted as a PowerPoint file; do not submit presentation as a PDF or MS Word file type.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes – a minimum of 75 words. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Presentations must adhere to academic integrity standards; limited use of direct quotes, proper paraphrasing, citing sources, etc.
- Format citations and reference list according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include at least 10 current references from the peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles
- ** throughout the fifteen slides please include detailed notes in each slide as this project is worth a lot of points, you can add videos or extra course materials that you think is relevant to achieve a high grade.**