Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe at least three (3) items that an organizationâ€™s IT / IS department should consider when an organizationâ€™s strategy calls for the use of SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS.
- Evaluate the ways that SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS are used to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and increase Return on Investment (ROI).
- Create SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS architectural diagrams using Microsoft Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Examine the impact to the IT support personnel when an organization embarks on the strategy stated in Question 1.
- Analyze three (3) considerations that the organizationâ€™s management should be aware of.
- Examine three (3) security issues that could arise from this type of an infrastructure.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the process of administering enterprise systems, including the use of virtualization and monitoring, power and cooling issues.
- Evaluate the total cost of ownership and return on investment for enterprise architecture alternatives
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in enterprise architecture.
- Write clearly and concisely about enterprise architecture topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality,